Licenses & Permits

Camping - Hunting - Fishing

Water Sports - Winter Sports

Register your Watercraft here! Black Bird is an Oregon State Marine Board Agent.


Oregon (OR) and California (CA) hunting licenses and shooting range permits.


OR & CA fishing licenses and Oregon State Marine Board authorized registration & permitting.

ATV Permits

The proper permits for 4-wheelers, quads & dirt bikes.

Park Passes

Jackson County, Oregon State, and Snow Park Permits

Black Bird offers Oregon licenses and permits, including fishing, hunting, and rental licenses. 

We carry permits and passes for:

  • Jackson County Park Passes
  • Oregon State Park Passes
  • ATV Permits
  • Shooting Range Passes
  • Snow Park Permits
  • Christmas Tree Permits
  • California Non-Resident Hunting and Fishing License
  • Oregon Hunting and Fishing Licenses

Visit the ODFW link above for full details on hunting & fishing license pricing & availability.